Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
- Quality control department – always double check of total process
- Key account manager – contact with clients immediately
- Database manager – we keep records of all documents and report to the customer according to his requirements.
- Site specialists - high-skilled staff is responsible for a particular project
- Product manager – development, custom service, finance, sales and marketing
- Shipping&Receiving Manager - oversee the shipment or receipt of outgoing or incoming materials, parts, or products.
- CRAs and monitors - skilled and well-trained clinical research associates and monitors to control your clinical trial project in the best way.
Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.