This position implies constant communication with the doctors and monitoring of the correct execution of the project research.
We are looking for a responsible, dedicated and conscientious professional who will complement our team and will help to move on to the goal.
- higher education (preferably medical/pharmaceutical);
- understanding how to organize remote work and quick communication;
- excellent knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- English upper intermediate knowledge;
- PC confident user (MS Office, rapid adaptation to new applications);
- superior organizational and communications skills;
- reliable and experienced employee;
- the ability to work under pressure;
- to be able to sustain a coherent and confident conversation.
- Communicate with laboratories or investigators regarding all projects, collection of documents;
- verifications of the procedures of the study in each medical record according to the study protocol;
- collecting, coding and analyzing data obtained from research;
- assistance in the analysis of the effectiveness of the research centers and the level of project implementation;
- finding new sites and making them interesting in working with GR Bioresearch;
- verification of the process of informed consent and documentation in the medical records;
- reviewing relevant documentations;
- making training to the site's staff accroding to new orders and projects
- 1 month of probation;
- full-time job, but students are also very welcome;
- work among professional and enthusiastic employees;
- the possibility to climb the career ladder;
- competitive payments;
- fringe benefits after half a year of experience with GRBIO;
- interesting and prospective job;
- the ability to show your inner recesses.
Please contact us here http://gr-bioresearch.com/contacts or just send a copy of your CV to email@example.com